|Species||Human (Japanese) (Formerly)|
Mutant Red Fox (Currently)
Circus Performer (Formerly)
Top-Level Assassin (Formerly)
|Allies||Ninja Turtles • April O' Neil • Casey Jones|
|Enemies||Kraang Hive Mind • Bebop • Rocksteady • Tiger Claw (Brother)|
|Weapons||Kama • Kunai • Metsubushi • Cursed Twin Blades of Vengeance (Temporarily)|
|Home||Tokyo, Japan (Formerly)|
New York City (Currently)
|Hair Color||Red, Black, and White|
|First Appearance||Tale of Tiger Claw|
|Last Appearance||Tale of Tiger Claw|
|Voiced By||Minae Noji|
|“||My name is Alopex, turtle boy.||”|
Alopex is an ally of the Ninja Turtles. She was once a girl who live in Tokyo, Japan with her brother, Takeshi. But when the two siblings entered a Kraang Portal and were experimented on by The Kraang, she became a mutant red fox and her brother became a mutant Bengal tiger. Due to their new forms not being accepted by society, they fled from their home and eventually joined the circus as performer, which followed into them becoming top-level assassins of the criminal underworld. Takeshi was once attacked by his own sister in a failed murder attempt, as she claims that he ruined her life. This lead to him getting his tail chopped off (which she now wears as a belt) and she was thought to be dead, until she reappeared and proceeded with her vendetta, by stealing the Cursed Twin Blades of Vengeance (which she intended to use against her own brother). But when this plan backfired, she chopped off her brother's right hand after he attempted to shoot her with his ice pistol. She wields a pair of Kama and the Cursed Twin Blades of Vengeance (temporarily) as her signature weapons of choice. She has a rivalry with Tiger Claw (brotherly). Alopex debuts in Tale of Tiger Claw.
BackstoryDecades ago in Tokyo, Japan, Alopex used to be an unnamed Japanese girl, who lived in a small village alongside with her big brother, Takeshi. One day when the two siblings were at a playground, they witnessed as a Kraang portal opened in front of them. The Kraang. They performed experiments on the two children with their Mutagen, causing Takeshi to mutate into a mutant Bengal Tiger and his sister to mutate into a mutant red fox. After many months of hardship, they both escaped from The Kraang and went back to Earth. After realizing that they would no longer be accepted by the others due to their mutant forms, they decided to flee from their home to later take refuge at a circus. But after thinking their abilities were much more valuable, Alopex and Tiger Claw both became top-level assassins in the criminal underworld eventually. Overtime, Alopex was starting to form a vendetta for Takeshi as she blamed her brother for her mutation, dragging her into the criminal underworld, and bringing an unnamed fate to their own biological parents. Kama and soon afterwards, she fled to hideout from Takeshi. New York City, still vowing vengeance on her own brother. Currently, Alopex wears Tiger Claw's tail as a belt around her as a form of a memento, so that she can remind her mutant brother what he has put her through all these years.
Alopex was first alluded to by Tiger Claw in Wormquake! Part One after Karai teases him for lacking a tail. He explains to her that he lost his tail during a duel with a warrior, who he is currently hunting down for in order to achieve his revenge.
Alopex's VendettaTokyo, Japan, Alopex was able to track down her brother, Takeshi, in New York City. Now that she found herself in New York, she was willing to proceed with her vendetta on Takeshi, who ruined her life ever since their mutation. Shredder's Mansion, was able to sense the presence of his little sister in the city. Fearing that she was back to exact her vengeance on him, he takes Bebop and Rocksteady as backup to hunt down Alopex.
Heist At The Chinatown Museum
- "Drop the blades, sweetheart."
"My name is Alopex, turtle boy."
"Ha ha! Turtle boy!"
"It's Raphael! Now put 'em down."
"Well, Raphael, allow me to give you a history lesson on the Blades of Vengeance. Centuries ago, they were owned by twin sisters. They used them against an evil warlord who had slain their family. The blades cursed any man who was even scratched by their steel."
"Put 'em back or face justice."
- ―Alopex, Raphael, and Casey Jones
Family Reunion Duel
Alopex Confesses To The Turtles
- "I'm on a mission to destroy the one mutant who ruined my life... Tiger Claw. My brother."
"It's his fault we were mutated. And then he turned us to a life of crime. He made me do terrible things to people."
"Alopex, our Sensei once told us revenge just leads to more pain."
"I want my brother to feel that pain. With these blades, I'll take more than his tail."
- ―Alopex to the Ninja Turtles, April O'Neil, and Casey Jones
Final Showdown Between The Siblings
Alopex Spares Takeshi's Life
AppearanceKunoichi also wears the tail of a Bengal tiger, which was once the tail of Takeshi.
Powers, Abilities, and Weaponry
- Enhanced Strength: Even though she is a small, mutant red fox, Alopex can deliver some very powerful punches, kicks, and blows towards her opponents. She was even able to defeat Rocksteady very easily, as she also relied on her speed to deliver such kicks.
- Enhanced Endurance: Even as a mutant red fox, Alopex can recovered pretty quick to hop right back into action.
- Enhanced Agility: Due to her mutation into a red fox, Alopex gained superhuman speed that she relies on most of the times. With lightning quick speed, she can deliver very fast moves on her opponents. Or even catch or dodge fast objects such as the ice bullets from Tiger Claw's ice pistols. She can also deliver very fast blows, such as the time when Alopex was able to cut off Takeshi's right arm with her Kama in a split second.
- Stealth: Since Alopex is a trained ninja assassin and Kunoichi, she relies on her stealth to perform sneaky moves on her enemies. Or even hide in the shadows during a heist, such as the heist in the Chinatown Museum when she retrieved the Cursed Twin Blades of Vengeance.
- Claws: As a mutant red fox, she has sharp claws that she can use during combat to damage her opponents. But it doesn't seem that utilizes them that often during combat.
- Ninjutsu Skills: Thanks to the training that Tiger Claw gave to her, Alopex is a Kunoichi and ninja assassin now. Relying on her ninja skills during combat, she is very skilled with every sort of ninja weapons.
- Sixth Sense: As a sister of Takeshi, the two of them seem to have a "sixth sense" that they use to sense each other. Most of the times she either senses Takeshi whenever he's nearby or have a vision of him and what he's doing.
- Kama: As her signature weapons of choice in combat, Alopex uses a pair of twin Kama. With their deadly blades, she can cut right about almost anything. These are the same weapons responsible for cutting off both the tail and right hand of Tiger Claw.
- Cursed Twin Blades of Vengeance (Temporarily): As an ancient artifact that Alopex stole from the Chinatown Museum, these twin blades/ swords were to be used against Takeshi, in order for her to achieve her vengeance on him. But after cursing Casey Jones with the twin blades, she was forced to destroyed them to break such curse.
- Kunai: As part of her ninja weapon arsenal, Alopex uses these knives to throw at opponents, objects, or any target as projectiles. She even used one against April O'Neil to distract her.
- Metsubushi: As part of her ninja weapon arsenal, she uses these egg-shaped weapons to in order to blind her opponents during combat. She utilized one of these weapons to attack Bebop and defeat him during combat.
- Binoculars: These are tools used to observe from far away distances, especially in rooftops. Alopex carries around binoculars with her, which were used during her hunt for her brother, Takeshi, in New York City.
- Wormquake! Part One (Alluded)
- Tale of Tiger Claw (Debut/ Last Appearance)
|The Gallery of Alopex can be see Here.|
- Even though she has the same name as her counterpart from IDW that is an arctic fox, her design more closely resembles Ninjara.
- Alopex's name is derived from the archaic Latin name for the arctic fox (alopex lagopus).